Monday, October 8, 2012

Kickball!

I was asked to play with the Dirty Mama's at a tournament in Corpus this past weekend. It's been about 15 years since I've played in a tournament...at least the corpus kind! We had a great time and I'm so glad I went. We won our first 3 games on Saturday. Lost our next 2 on Sunday. We ended up in 3rd place out of 14 team. Not bad! I wish the lady ninjas had the comradery of the dirty mamas. It would make for some great times!

It got pretty chilly and very windy Sunday. The kids are sick today! I'm not sure if there is any correlation...

Mom was in town today and we didn't want to let that go to waste. We took a quick trip to the pumpkin patch and the kids painted small pumpkins. Chicken noodle soup for dinner! Here's to a fever free Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment