Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Class of 2023

Can you believe that my baby has graduated from Kindergarten? This year has flown by and I for one am very sad.

















We couldn't have been paired up with a better teacher and class this year. Abby had a blast. The only time I ever heard "I don't want to go to school today" was this morning, and she has an ear infection.















She toughed it out for her student lead conference and then we left. She walked Mark and I through her entire year. From colors to numbers to animals. It's really amazing what they teach you in kinder!









She is so ready for first grade - reading on a 2nd grade level and looking forward to doing all the fun things that her friend Ava has told her about this year. We're anxious to hear who her teacher is next year, but from what I've heard they are all wonderful.


It's going to be a pretty lazy summer. So far we've signed up for swim lessons! We've got a lot to do around the house to get ready for our new arrival. I know that Abby will be a huge help with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment